- Track and document all requests for assistance daily from customer via phone, in person, or electronic means using a Government-provided tracking system.
- Maintain documentation and metrics for all requests which will be monitored weekly by the Government.
- Determine action to be taken and take appropriate action to resolve customer problems dealing with hardware, software, and communications or escalate problems to a higher level IT representative IAW each organization’s IT policy or test mission requirement.
- Provide feedback, updates and status to users on their requests for assistance IAW local procedures as directed by the Government.
- Schedule is 0600 – 1800 Monday through Friday.
- Associate’s Degree and 5 years’ experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ experience; or Master’s Degree and 1 year experience; or combination of 7 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- At OTC, the Help Desk Specialist (Senior) will be working leaders and will need to meet the aforementioned qualifications and will need 3 years’ experience leading 5 or more people.
- Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.).
- DOD Computing Environment, Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II), A+/Network+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT I).
- Active Secret security clearance is REQUIRED.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed