Provide complex administrative and secretarial support; ensure confidentiality and compliance of activities under area of responsibility with administrative requirements. The Contractor shall provide clerical and administrative support services for OIT Senior Leadership and applicable management positions.
- a) Provide clerical support to the government for projects, initiatives, or other assignments as directed by an OIT Director or designee, with COR
- b) Effectively communicates with OIT staff, visitors, and others by using the English language fluently, both orally and in writing, to efficiently relay information and/or obtain task oriented technical
- c) Prioritize and manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously, with this ability to follow through on issues and assignments in a timely manner.
- d) Pick up, receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate OIT staff.
- e) Ensure outgoing mail, correspondence actions, requests for information, and assignments are complete, accurate, and on schedule. Track routing of correspondences that require multiple signatures.
- f) Assist in correspondence management, response preparation, and tracking all tasks assigned to OIT by TSA HQ and/or DHS HQ.
- g) Maintain electronic and paper files as required by the Executives and Directors, and/or DHS/TSA HQ procedures.
- h) Copy and/or produce documents from physical or electronic media.
- i) Prepare and type correspondences, prepare reports, and capture meeting minutes. Organize material and complete writing assignments with order, clarity, style, and consistent terminology. Follow up with the Executives and Directors for tasks with deadlines, identified issues, and action items that were assigned to others.
- j) Edit, standardize, and recommend changes to material prepared for the Executives, and Directors.
- k) Assist OIT to create, draft, revise, and edit procedures and policies for dissemination to OIT employees.
- l) Assist OIT to develop, draft, prepare, revise, and edit reports, articles, presentation materials and other documents through the use of outlines, drafts and resource material. Prepare Executive and Director briefing materials for functions and conferences. Write, edit, and assist in reviewing publicity-related materials including news releases and reports.
- m) Assist OIT to manage and maintain version controls for all official documentation from the Executives and Directors.
- n) Maintain office telephone rosters, recall rosters, email distribution lists, and organizational charts.
- o) Answer telephone calls to include referring callers’ technical requests for information to the appropriate staff and/or taking and delivering messages to staff who are unavailable.
- p) Schedule and coordinate meetings for the Executives and Directors including reserving a conference room through the Microsoft Outlook Conference Room Scheduler.
- q) Schedule and track the Executives and Directors travel to include preparing related Federal travel authorization documents, travel vouchers, itineraries, and making appropriate reservations.
- r) Greet, receive, and escort the Executives and Directors visitors within the TSA Headquarters.
- s) Maintain business schedules and calendars for the Executives and Directors to include printing their daily schedule.
- t) Manage time and attendance records such as annual and sick leave requests, timesheets, overtime and comp time requests to include inputting time and attendance reports into the WebTA (time and attendance) database.
- u) Maintain records of travel, office expenditures, and other organizational activities for the Executives and Directors.
- v) Assist with the disposition of official records in accordance with the Agency’s established records disposition schedule and processes.
- w) Ensure that the Executives and Directors’ office equipment remains functional and make notices for inoperable equipment with repair follow up coordination.
- x) Maintain a database ledger of the Executives and Directors program stakeholders, contact information, and key issues.
- y) Provide administrative and audio-visual support for and the Executives and Directors for sponsored meetings and other organizational conferences. Develop protocols; prepare conference materials, invitations, maps, agendas, facility planning, and compiling summary reports.
- z) Organize and monitor stock levels of a variety of office supplies and initiate restocking activities for the Executives and Directors.
- aa) Prepare, consolidate, and submit for purchase, as appropriate, specific equipment or supplies requested by the Executives and Directors.
All personnel proposed for this task do not have the capability to be leveraged to perform other tasks.
NOTE: All deliverables will be provided in Microsoft Office format or in terms of DHS prescribed applications (e.g. capital planning reports).