The Contractor shall support the TSA OMB Major and Non-Major investment Business Case development process, and review TSA’s Business Case submissions to ensure compliance and currency with all related laws, regulations, and guidance This will include:
- Assist in the development, implementation and reporting for TSA Investments to ensure currency, consistency, and compliance with the latest guidance and directives for Federal Agencies.
- Assist in the use of DHS prescribed software tools and techniques for the creation and maintenance of the, and Business Cases to manage the Portfolio throughout the life cycle of the investment. As the Portfolio contains both IT and Non-IT investments in varying stages of the life cycle, this individual must demonstrate an ability to adapt and provide guidance consistently to multiple Investment Teams and Program Management Offices (PMOs).
iii. The contractor shall utilize standardized tools, processes and checklists that ensure the ability to produce Business Case improvement reports and corrective action plans outlining how submissions may be improved to ensure passing scores are received during Subject Matter Expert (SME) scoring reviews prior to release to the DHS Enterprise Business Management Office (EBMO) for forwarding to OMB.
- The contractor shall work with asset owners (system owners/program offices) to improve submission scoring on the OMB submissions
- It is recommended that the contractor shall have experience working in a Federal level PMO or demonstrated experience supporting multi-faceted teams to arrive at a consensus/solution that supports the investment portfolio. CPIC reviews often involve not only business management teams, but also aspects of Enterprise Architecture, Security and Privacy, Acquisition Services, Financial Management, and the conduct of Operational Analyses.
- the contractor shall be accountable for management of activities from an oversight perspective for a portion of the TSA investment portfolio and making recommendations to the CPIC Administrator for process and governance improvements, modifications to business case submission practices, and communication of information that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of all team members.
vii. The contractor shall prepare a final Business Case scoring, improvement report for all annual submissions, and corrective action plan outlining corrective actions taken and corrective actions outstanding that impact TSA potentially receiving an OMB score of 5 on all Business Case submissions.