- Overall responsibility for managing the OIT customer experience by ensuring 0IT resources are focused on providing the Information Technology (IT) products and services necessary for customer organizations to achieve its mission and business objectives.
- Assist in communication, coordination and facilitation, for integrating of the work required to provide the IT products or services that meet the TSA customer's needs.
- Serve as the primary liaison between OIT and its customer base.
- Identify all OIT clients and maintain active on-going relationships with those clients.
- Collect and maintain data regarding all OIT customers and its relationship with the customer.
- Gather and understand customer business requirements.
- Have sufficient awareness of all OIT products and services to inform customers and potential customers of the suitability of these products and services to meet customer needs.
- Coordinate the development of appropriate and Government agreed upon metrics to insure that OIT customer expectations are met.
- Provide information to 0IT customers about products, services, capabilities, and methods of operation.
- Gather customer feedback regarding OIT performance and level of customer service satisfaction.
- 1-5 years of experience working in CRM.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- DHS or TSA experience is highly desired.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed