Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- Citrix Certifications within the last 3 years
- Plus one of the following:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other Key Success Factors:
- Experience and expert-level understanding of Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp 7.x. to include overall design and architecture, as well as policy configuration
- Experience using Citrix NetScaler to perform load balancing and access gateway functionality
- Familiarity with smart card technology
- Experience with Citrix profile management and folder redirection
- Understanding of Microsoft Group Policy and Active Directory
- Extensive experience in Microsoft operating systems, both workstation and server.
- Must possess a strong technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, and DFS) within the enterprise.
- Experience with VMware ESX in a clustered environment.
- Experience configuring and allocating storage using SANs.
- Experience with thin clients and desktop migration projects.
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential security related risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills to provide for effective documentation and business cases.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong experience in writing scripts to automate operations in PowerShell considered a plus