To perform System Administrator duties in an enterprise environment to support Federal client.
· Perform the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
· Perform the optimizing of system operation and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
· Provide assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
· Commensurate experience and education.
Must have 3-5 years of experience in an Enterprise environment day to day operations on the following:
· Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
· Active Directory in a multi domain environment
· Group policy creation, troubleshooting and management
· Multiple data centers operations
· VB/Powershell to automate common functions
· Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting VMware in a large virtual environment
· Patch management experience of 500+ endpoints
· Able to work in team environment mentoring junior administrators
· Able to work in high pace environment, multitask, and
· Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
· IBM EndPoint Manager (Bigfix)
· Backup Software (EMC Networker)
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.