- Advise business stakeholders on ways to make processes more efficient and employees more productive.
- Responsible for handling needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis to align the technology with business strategies.
- Receive business needs from management, solicits product and enhancement requirements from end users and converts the requests from both into a workable solution.
- Assist government with creation of software package for review i.e. statement of work, research, Justifications and Approval (J&A)
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes
- Developing technical solutions to business problems, with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements and workflows
- Define the business issues and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Detailed analytical abilities
- (Desired) One of the following certification: ITIL, CBAP, CPA, A+, VMWare, CCNA, Six Sigma, CITAM, CSAM, CAMP, CBAP, CompTIA Network+, PCOLM, PCMLM, MCP, and Scrum.
- Clearance: Top Secret Required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed