- In-depth understanding of DOD enterprise-level acquisitions and ability to tailor activities to the acquisition process for Defense Business Systems (DBS) as defined in the DoDI 5000.02 and/or DoDI 5000.75
- Experience with Financial Management, Accounting, Budget
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite to accomplish deliverables.
- Experience as project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system)
- Assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Ensure the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- BS or BA or four (4) additional years of related experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed