- Five (5) years of overall professional experience in the engineering field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Oracle and/or SQL Server database administration and analysis support.
- In-depth understanding of DOD enterprise-level acquisitions and ability to tailor activities to the acquisition process for Defense Business Systems (DBS) as defined in the DoDI 5000.02 and/or DoDI 5000.75
• knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite to accomplish deliverables.
Oracle systems engineer personnel shall be fully trained and experienced with:
- Windows and HP Unix operating systems (Windows Server 2008 R2 / HP-UX 11.3.x),
- Oracle Database 11g database technology,
- PL/SQL programming, Oracle stored procedures, database performance tuning
- E-R database design principles and methodology, backup and recovery, systems analysis, security practices and system documentation.
SQL systems engineer personnel shall be fully trained and industry recognized in:
- Microsoft Certified personnel experienced and familiar with both Windows 2008 and 2008 R2 operating systems,
- SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 database administration,
- T-SQL programming, database performance tuning, backup and recovery, systems analysis, security practices and system documentation.
- IA Level: Must be eligible for IAT II
- Computing Environment: Requires at least one of the following certifications:
- OCP (version 10g or higher);
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): DBA.