- Understanding of DOD acquisition process
- Provides professional expertise in areas such as Investment/Program Management or other specialty that may be necessary for successful completion of a specific task.
- Prepare, revise, and/or update required program life cycle products and documents, including the coordination, review and archival of such documentation for Program systems
- Support client in preparing for reviews to include
- Provide review and analysis of Acquisition Program documentation
- Provide support ensuring DLA’s continuing compliance with Federal and DoD Information Technology and Acquisition related regulations and directives
- Support the Program Office in various analyst responsibilities
- DOD Investment Review Board processes.
- Enterprise Transition Plan (ETP) process.
- Familiarity with DOD IT systems/initiatives and the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Three (3) years relevant experience
- Secret Clearance
- Must hold a Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP, CAPM) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project Management certification)
- In-depth understanding of DOD enterprise-level acquisitions and ability to tailor activities to the acquisition process for Defense Business Systems (DBS) as defined in the DoDI 5000.02 and/or DoDI 5000.75
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite to accomplish deliverables.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed