- Provide project management oversight to team members working in the MMESOs for the identification, planning, progress, and updating of all Standardization Projects
- Have an understanding of medical materiel and equipment standardization and medical treatment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrating the ability to present material to Government officials
- Roll up activities and reports, and communicate to the DHA MEDLOG Division or any other entity as instructed by the DHA MEDLOG Division
- Provide information and briefings to Team Members working in the MMESOs to ensure that all MMESOs utilize common business practices to the greatest extent
- Document instances where processes differ significantly from standardized practices and the reason(s) for variations.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Management or other related technical discipline is
- Required to have 5 years minimum experience in project
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed