Working experience with videoconferencing equipment such as:
- Codec’s from Polycom and Cisco
- Familiarity with AMX & Crestron systems • MCU and control systems from Polycom and Cisco etc.
- 323 Endpoints, Gateways, MCU’s, and Gatekeepers
- Associate’s Degree and 5 years’ experience; or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience; or
- Master’s Degree and 1 year experience; or
- 5 years’ experience and 2 years specialized training; or
- 7 years’ experience
- At OTC, the Voice/Data Communications Engineer (Journeyman) will be a working leader and will need to meet the aforementioned qualifications and will need 2 years’ experience leading 1 or more people.
- Must possess DISA DVS Level II Certification or equivalent certification.
- Relevant experience includes operating a VTC suite, VTC gateway and teleconference bridges. Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance is required.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.