Performs IT benchmarking pre-assessment visit activities which include participating in and recording the results of customer interviews, evaluating responses from pre-assessment questionnaires and developing follow up questions for visit interviews. Provides Benchmarking Assessment visit support to include recording comments and feedback during subject matter expert interviews, collecting observations and generating an out-briefing presentation to senior J6 officials. Responsible for collecting, analyzing and creating a final report which includes observations,recommendations, and alternatives for best practices. Responsible for tracking status of assigned actions for both best practices and IT service improvement opportunities. Develops and delivers IT benchmarking standard operating procedures, processes, templates, examples, checklists, tools and policies for inclusion in a process library to support the advancement of the IT benchmarking program.
Responsible for providing project management support to an information technology (IT) organization responsible for implementing and sustaining a robust IT benchmarking capability. Responsible for identifying critical tasks, managing project meetings and suspense dates for action items, and preparing executive presentations to senior J6 leadership.
Must possess an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 (V3) certification and
specific knowledge and experience with the ITIL framework or minimum 3 years ofworking Knowledge.
• Five (5) years of practical industry, government and/or consulting experience in information technology management.
• IT project management experience using various Microsoft tools
• Knowledge and experience in managing information technology services and
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Must possess experience applying DLA Configuration and Change Management
• Must have working knowledge with DISA Change Management processes
• Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with
Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
• Technical skill in benchmarking IT services and support for best practices
Proficiency in basic analytical software such as Microsoft Excel and Access, and
proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.