- Seven (7) years of work experience
- Experience migrating/converting data from legacy applications to a new target application environment
- Experience performing data conversion tasks for a Federal financial system implementation project that includes source applications (e.g., Oracle Federal Financials (OFF) Release 11, PRISM, Sunflower,) and knowledge of target applications (e.g., OFF Release 12 Federal Financials, and Oracle CLM.
- Experience in conversion requirements gathering, data mapping, data cleansing, data source gap analysis, conversion specifications documentation, designing conversion components, developing conversion standards, development and execution of SQL-based scripts, functions, and/or packages to support data analysis, developing end-to-end conversion test plans, executing conversion test cases, documenting conversion results, tracking and resolving conversion defects, etc.
- Core development skills that include PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX/Linux, use of FND utilities, SQL*Loader, Oracle Application framework, PRISM technical architecture.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.