- 20 years of Senior Printing Services experience that includes responsibility for full-color publications, special presentation graphics for high-profile government ceremonies, as well as posters, charts, and other one of a kind graphics.
- 7-10 years’ experience in the area of litigation copying to include familiarity with Government Printing Office (GPO) contractors, budgeting for litigation copying
- Thorough knowledge of court requirements regarding the following litigation software: Bidmas, Concordance, iConnect, Summation iBlaze, electronic endorsing, Bates Numbering, E Discovery, OCR, OCR Special, and Blow backs used in specific court systems throughout the United States.
- Capable of assisting the Government in determining size, printing stock, wrapping, and packaging specifications for fingerprint card procurement to be submitted to GPO.
- Performs on-site Quality Assurance inspections for fingerprint card printing and finishing.
- Capable of assisting the FBI and the FSU for document acquisition, including chain of custody, HIPPA, PII, rules, and others for litigation printing and copying
- Must possess the ability to assist the Government by providing consultation and advising on all aspects of FSU activity including financial recommendations, and changes to industry standards.
- Must possess extensive experience in the following areas: graphics, contract printing, printing, prepress, bindery finishing.
- Must have knowledge to assist the Government in writing term contracts for the procurement of printing, coordinate and set up training for contractor and government personnel, and must be familiar with the process to obtain appropriate approvals.
- Top Secret clearance is required.
Familiarity with FBI, Department of Justice (DOJ), Government Printing Office (GPO), and Joint Committee on Printing Title 44 regulations.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.