- 15 years’ experience to include assisting with the duplicating of reports and graphics and with the conversion of graphics publication page layouts to confirm to printing standards.
- 10 years’ experience with preflighting files for press work and high-speed copiers.
- Must be able to make computer file conversion to and from PDF’s as well as page duplication using Xerox copying equipment to included iGen, Nuvera 120, and Xerox 800.
- Must be able to do page layouts for booklet cutting and binding operations.
- Must demonstrate ability to create templates, convert files to PDF, create imposition files for press, and create/replicate CDs/DVDs.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the Print shops equipment, to include the following equipment, Heidelberg Prinect pre-press equipment, Heidelberg plate making system, HP 25500L large format printer, Epson 9890, 9880, 9870 large format printers and DJet two-sided proofer.
- Must be able to do the following tasks, create posters, retirement boards, photos from large format printers listed above.
- Must be able to make offset plates from the Heidelberg platemaking system for the following offset presses: Jet Press, Presstek DI 52, and Multigraphic 1650.
- Must have 10 years’ experience with Presstek, Heidelberg, and other prepress software such as In Design, Creative 7, Pagemaker, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, and MS Publisher. Contractor shall be proficient in the operation of the following: Nuvera 120 copier, Xerox 800, Igen4, Makeready Scanner, Free Flow Scanner, Epson Large format printer, and 25500 HP large format printer.
- Must have knowledge of the various types of paper that are used throughout the printing industry.
- Must be able to identify the types of stock that are used within the print shop (with training) and make decisions necessary to complete requests.
- Top Secret clearance is required.
Familiar with FBI methods of documenting, handling and disposing of classified documents and printing jobs.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.