- 15 years’ experience to include assisting with the designing of full-4/C color publications, special presentation graphics, posters, charts, and other graphics.
- Must be able to support FSU by assisting the Government in identifying cost saving methods, coordinating with stakeholders/clients, producing and finalizing the products.
- Must possess the ability to address a wide variety of graphic and environmental design requests with short turnarounds.
- 10 years’ experience and knowledge of: In Design, Creative 7, Photo Shop, Free Hand, Acrobat, Illustrator, MS Publisher, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word software.
- Must possess the ability to liaison with executives and management, demonstrating a strong leadership ability with experience in leading a team of graphic designers.
- Must be specialized in print-design and have a strong understanding of the relationship between design and print production. Provide customers with the development, design, and production of reports, proposals, presentations, and various graphics materials, including brochures, fact sheets, and posters.
- Must be experienced in all phases of project design; including concept development, client communications, print estimating and purchasing, layout, and press inspection.
- Must have experience with web design, E Publishing and E Books. The Contractor must maintain a secure area for classified information.
- Top Secret clearance is required.
- Previous experience having the ability to direct and lead graphic and environmental design projects.
- Expertise in the knowledge of the FBI, GPO, and DOJ regulations governing graphics, layout, publishing, and printing.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.