- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with management and all teams involved in the operational or development process.
- Competency designing solutions based on user requirements, perform configuration changes into ISM to implement desired Service Desk capabilities
- Strong understanding of the core IT modules on the platform (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, and service catalog) and how to configure the modules based on user requirements
- Familiarity with SQL database, Ivanti’s Migration process, and Ivanti’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application
- Familiarity and working knowledge VISIO workflows and other Service Management applications (CA Service Management, BMC Remedy, BMC Footprints, ServiceNow, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with Ivanti patching and or upgrades and usage of upgrade tools, building a development package, training users in LANDesk, HEAT or Ivanti applications, and extending the solution to include additional modules/features/functionality
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, tools, and techniques and project management principles
- Customer service and detail oriented
- BS degree in Information Systems, business systems, computing or related field; Combination of education, training and experience is required
- 3 years of experience with LANDesk, HEAT or Ivanti applications
- 3 years of experience training end users
- Minimum of 2 years HEAT Service Management 2017.1.x consulting experience
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Ivanti Service Management 2017.1.x training completion and/or certifications
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.