Education: Bachelor’s degree, Masters’ preferred, in Accounting or related field.
General Experience: The Accounting Support Specialist shall have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Accounting. At least fifteen (15) years of direct experience in federal government and/or military accounting in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Prefer - DHS Experience
- Prefer – DHS Cleared
- Oracle Federal Financials 11.i or 12.x
- Skilled in applying, the concepts, principles, practices, laws, and regulations of budgeting and
- High degree of skill in analyzing and comparing budgets and programs actions to recommend the best use of
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge and understanding of governing budgetary policies, financial processes, budget forecasts, estimates, and submissions conform to requirements, guidelines, and financial
- Knowledge of analytical processes that is appropriate for conducting cost-benefit analysis, depreciation, pro-ration of revenues and costs, and identification of trends in the use of
- Strong analytical and policy analysis background. Excellent communication, written, and organizational
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Clearance: ACTIVE SECRET
Nice to have: Master Degree, 10+ years of experience in Federal Budgeting (PPBE) preferably ORACLE.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.