- BS degree in Information Systems, business systems, computing or related field; Combination of education, training and experience is required
- HDI Certification is required
- 3 years of experience training end users
- Familiarity with and the ability to train end users on technical issues such as 0365 and Jabber
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with management and all teams involved in the operational or development process.
- Building a development package, training users in LANDesk, HEAT or Ivanti applications, and extending the solution to include additional modules/features/functionality
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, tools, and techniques and project management principles
- Customer service and detail oriented
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.