- Minimum of 8 years experience working within the defense, intelligence, or law enforcement communities leading or coordinating complex programs and/or multiple projects.
- Experience and a demonstrated knowledge of the Intelligence Program’s Planning, Budget, Execution and Evaluation cycle’s practices and principles including, but not limited to the following:
- The ability to quickly understand operational concepts and articulate them for Congress, OMB, DOJ, and ODNI.
- Experience analyzing financial data, written/verbal information, and processes to assess risks and formulate recommendations that align with organizational goals.
- The ability to develop performance measures that are directly related to resource allocations.
- The ability to operate at an executive staff level.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to negotiate, build consensus, and work effectively and independently in a team or collaborative environment.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically, identify needs and requirements, and develop non-linear recommendations for implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain professional networks and manage competing priorities.
- Bachelors degree in relavent field required.
- Minimum of Top Secret clearance with eligibility to gain CI Poly
- One of the following certifications is required – CAPM, PMP, CDFM, and/or CGFM.
- Masters related to Financial Management or Business Administration.
- Superior writing ability.
- Executive staff experience with a strength in briefing and supporting senior-level executives.
- TS/SCI/CI Polygraph preferred
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.