Required Qualifications/ Experience Level
- Minimum 6 years of experience working within the defense, intelligence, or law enforcement communities leading or coordinating complex programs and/or multiple projects.
- Minimum 6 years of experience analyzing financial data and executing organizational budgets.
- Working knowledge of financial management and professional accounting theories, concepts, principles, standards, policies, appropriation laws, and procedures applicable to the federal financial government accounting environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to negotiate, build consensus, and work effectively and independently in a team or collaborative environment.
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, and SharePoint.)
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically, identify needs and requirements, and develop non-linear recommendations for implementation.
- An ability to build and maintain professional networks and manage competing priorities.
Required Qualifications/ Education Level
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Degree preferred)
- Minimum of Top Secret clearance with eligibility to gain CI Poly
- Relevant certifications – CAPM, PMP, CDFM, and/or CGFM and/or Acquisition Management Level II or III.
- Masters related to Financial Management or Business Administration.
- Experience with invoicing procedures and government funds accountability laws
- Superior writing ability.
- Executive staff experience, with a strength in briefing and supporting senior-level executives.
- TS/SCI/CI poly preferred
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.