- Project Management Professional (PMP) required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) required
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) required
- At least 15 years performing Project Management services (preferred) or a Master's Degree.
- Experience using MS Project and the Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) in order to plan and execute complex IT projects using PMP best practices, as well as serves as an ISSO.
- Active Top Secret clearance is required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.