- Provide support to the Public Source Office in a training initiative to: collect requirements: coordinate review of training material or curriculum; and coordinate training points for training completed within vendor platform
- Provide and maintain network of local training coordinators to: communicate and coordinate upcoming trainings by vendors throughout the field
- Maintain Share Point material for training to include but not limited to calendars, manuals and guides
- Generate, maintain, and interpret training metrics tracking all employees training schedules and courses, and of metrics of interest
- Familiar with account administration – creating managing end user accounts
- Detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time
- Comfortable with communication and sharing information with and from the end users – presenting the projects and programs activities. Provide a strong outreach to the community
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders based on defined specified requirements including quality or quantity of product(s) and schedule time line for delivery
- Gather and analyzes information from stakeholders to identify potential vendor offerings and services
- Develop documentation for market research, Statement of Works (SOW), Justifications and Analysis (J&A)
- Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all processes and recommended process improvements
- Administer the day-to-day operations of software baseline and maintenance licensees for stakeholders
- Working knowledge to the government procurement contracting lifecycle
- Meet with vendors on product lines to determine best options and structure for customer
- Understanding of IT Asset Software and Hardware tracking databases for accuracy and functionality
- Understanding of service manager ticket request and process work flows
- Ability to answer product questions, provide use case scenarios, act a liaison to the vendor for in-depth product and license engineering questions
- Assist government in IT data calls, management inquiries, and reporting
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Knowledge of Lexis Nexus, Clear, Dun and Brad Street, Bubble Street a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Strong project coordination skills
- Strong effective communications and writing skills
- Strong attention to details
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detailed analytical abilities and investigation skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office especially PPT
- Top Secret Clearance required
- Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed