- The Project Manager/ISSO facilitates the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) activities for all S&T systems
- The Project Manager/ISSO must use DHS automated tool sets (e.g., Telos Xacta) on a day-to- day basis in addition to providing oversight.
- Project Manager/ISSO must act as team lead on the following cross- functional IT project team: Applications; Engineering; Security; and operations.
- The Project Manager will ensure all processes are being maintained and followed, and will ensure proper staffing and coordination for the overall effort.
- Experience planning, developing, implementing, coordinating, and leading project activities such as: developing feasible milestones; managing schedule and resources.
- Experience collecting functional requirements for the purposes of developing detailed plans and designs for delivery of IT solutions.
- 5-15 years performing Project management support services in a supervisory and/or leadership role. *Preferred
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Project Management Professional (PMP) *Required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) *Required
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed