The Contractor shall provide procurement-related support for the TSA Office of Information Technology (OIT), Business Management Office (BMO). Support will encompass IT acquisition services in support of TSA's OIT and component office's business activities. These services will include the review and auditing of the completeness of IT procurement acquisition supporting documentation packages and to facilitate and coordinate the evaluation review process. The contractor shall act as a BMO IT Programs and Acquisition liaison for the TSA.
Information Technology Acquisition Review (ITAR) process. The liaison/contractor shall review the SOW for basic data elements not limited to the period of performance and will forward the statement of work to the designated ITAR evaluators who will perform a review of the content and accuracy of the SOW's language ensuring alignment with TSA and DHS policies and mandates in the following areas: Enterprise Architecture, Office of Privacy, Office of Accessible Systems and Technology (OAST) 508 Compliance, IT Cyber-Security, Software and Hardware Management, and Program alignment. The contractor shall not be responsible for reviewing the documentation for the content or analysis of the above areas. The Contractor shall provide all professional and technical services necessary to perform the requirements specified herein.
The Contractor shall provide acquisition support, including the following activities:
1) IT Acquisition Checklist
2) Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Performance Work Statement, Bills of Material
3) Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE)
4) Market Research
5) Funds Certified PR
6) PR Fact Sheet
7) Justification and Approval (J&A)
Contracting Officers for further procurement processing.
The Contractor shall also:
The contractor shall provide skilled staff to support the TSA Business Management Office, IT Programs and Acquisition Branch's IT Acquisition Review (ITAR) process in compliance with the DHS OCIO ITAR and TSA Office of Information Technology requirement. The DHS MD 142-02 and the TSA MD 300.15 direct the collection, review and approval by the TSA CIO and DHS CIO of all IT-related acquisition procurements. The contractor shall act as a point of contact to facilitate this effort and must be able to perform the requirements set forth in this task order.
1) The Contractor shall report TSA's less than $2.5M IT procurements via input of the individual purchase request data into the DHS online form.
2) The Contractor shall input TSA’s greater than or equal to $2.5M IT procurements into the DHS online form.
3) The Contractor shall maintain and update the Daily Input to the ITAR Cumulative PR status report for all IT purchase requests.
4) The Contractor shall maintain and update the Daily ITAR PR Status Report which currently includes the following tabs: Snapshot of PRs in Process, PRs sent to OA, Glossary, Cumulative PR Status, Awarded PRs, Metrics, and Charts.
5) The contractor shall provide IT procurement ad hoc reports as directed by the government ITAR Lead, the IT Programs and Acquisition Branch Chief, or the COR. The BMO in collaboration with the Office of Acquisition utilizes these reports for the management of TSA IT Acquisition procurements.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.