- Create an IV&V Plan for CG-6813’s review and incorporation into their management policies. The plan shall include earned value management (EVM) planning as well as other industry best practices and update this IV&V Plan at least once per month.
- Perform IV&V internal auditing functions for activities underway for EVM reporting. These services shall be monthly, or as need dictated by audits.
- Perform IV&V reporting as part of the annual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) audit.
- Perform reviews of adaptive and corrective maintenance activities and accompanied Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) documentation for compliance with DHS & USCG SELC guidance.
- Perform quarterly and annual compliance reviews of adaptive and corrective maintenance activity with CG-6813 SELC policies, procedures, and practices.
- Perform audits and assessments in compliance with the IV&V Plan for Coast Guard Human Resources Information Systems implementation on a monthly basis
- Draft reports to be delivered to the COR.
- Assist with monthly EVM reporting for new IT investments and the upgrade activities for CG-6 to include development and refinement of an Earned Value (EV) reporting system that collects data on and reports for all new IT investment and upgrade activities. This shall also include data that indicates significant cost and/or schedule risk to new IT investment project(s) and upgrade activities.
- Consolidate monthly CG-6 Flag Level Report data and submit comprehensive and concise reports to the COR for distribution.
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience working with the USCG/DHS Capital Planning and Investment Control (INVEST) and the Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) systems.
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience with Human Resources Information Technology and with the US Government Military Pay and Personnel information system.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Educational and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required.
Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 1 or Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1 preferred. (Candidates that do not possess an IAT Level 1 or IAM Level 1 must be able to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.