- Administrative support services include the identification of electronic transactions or records keeping that is covered by the Government Paperwork Elimination Act (GPEA).
- Review and revise, where necessary, the current US Coast Guard GPEA plan; perform a Privacy Threshold Assessment to ensure compliance with the Privacy Act.
- Perform data entry utilizing the OMB Circular No. A-11 (2002), Business Case (a.k.a. Business Case, using DHS INVEST; and prepare and submit deliverables.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs to provide process improvement recommendations.
- Use human system integration methodologies, strategies, and process improvement to enhance system performance and user experience.
- Provide detailed bi-weekly reports of trends and analysis of user needs, program functions, and recommendations for improvement with business processes and procedures.
- Provide support in Information Technology Financial Audit as prescribed by the Office of Management and Budget and DHS Risk Management & Analysis organizations.
- Support the Financial Statement Audit, Audit of Internal Control and Financial Reporting for financial and mixed financial systems. Auditing activities to include Federal
- Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM), financial system, and internal control audit support.
- For Direct Access, the Functional Analyst will apply their subject matter expertise, knowledge, and resources to assist the Coast Guard with generating responses to Audit Notices and requests for information received from the auditor team(s).
- Support the Coast Guard and DHS with identifying, documenting, and reporting on Notice of Findings & Recommendations (NFR) solutions; waivers and/or exceptions as applicable; and assistance with NFR remediation. The work shall include NFR review and feedback; NFR Recommendation and Management Response development; NFR remediation; and NFR management and reporting support (Plan of Action and Milestone [POA&M] management).
- For Direct Access, support the Coast Guard in responding to audits, oversight reviews, investigations from internal and external oversight organizations, and provide draft responses to noted Coast Guard weaknesses under the Federal Manager’s Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) and the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 (FFMIA).
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience working with the USCG/DHS Capital Planning and Investment Control (INVEST) and the Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) systems.
- Candidates must possess knowledge and experience with Human Resources Information Technology and with the US Government Military Pay and Personnel information system.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Educational and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 1 or Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1 preferred. (Candidates that do not possess an IAT Level 1 or IAM Level 1 must be able to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.