- Bachelor’s degree in economics, data analytics or a related degree.
- Minimum 6 years expert experience in federal government (intelligence, defense, law enforcement community) leading and/or coordinating multiple, complex projects with frequent aggressive and/or competing deadlines.
- Superior writing skills and experience producing data/resource-focused summary papers, reports, and briefs containing written analyses, justifications, and graphics describing data related to operational outcomes, such as congressional justifications, fiscal summaries, and talking points for executive-level and external agency audiences.
- Writing sample required.
- Must have Top Secret Clearance(eligible to obtain SCI)
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- MBA or Master's degree in economics, data analytics, or a related degree.
- Outstanding writing and briefing skills.
- Expertise using MS Excel as an analytical tool.
- Expertise with federal planning, programming, and evaluation/execution processes and principles.
- Expertise writing resource justifications for Congressional, OMB, DOJ, and ODNI audiences.
- Demonstrated skill writing resource justifications for Congressional, OMB, DOJ, and ODNI audiences.
- TS/SCI Clearance
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.