- Bachelor’s degree in economics, data analytics or a related degree.
- Minimum 6 years expert experience in federal government (intelligence, defense, law enforcement community) leading and/or coordinating multiple, complex projects with frequent aggressive and/or competing deadlines.
- Superior writing skills and experience producing data/resource-focused summary papers, reports, and briefs containing written analyses, justifications, and graphics describing data related to operational outcomes, such as congressional justifications, fiscal summaries, and talking points for executive-level and extemal agency audiences.
- Superior briefing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skill researching and analyzing data, Written information, and programmatic outcomes to assess risks, formulate recommendations, and present written analysis and data which aligns with organizational goals.
- Experience applying operational objectives/outcomes to fiscal goals.
- High proficiency using MS Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables, PowerPoint presentations and demonstrative graphics, Word documents, and SharePoint lists and workflow tools.
- Demonstrated experience successfully working at an Executive Staff-level.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
- Writing sample required.
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- MBA or Master's degree in economics, data analytics, or a related degree.
- Outstanding writing and briefing skills.
- Expertise using MS Excel as an analytical tool.
- Expertise with federal planning, programming, and evaluation/execution processes and principles.
- Expertise writing resource justifications for Congressional, OMB, DOJ, and ODNI audiences.
- Demonstrated skill writing resource justifications for Congressional, OMB, DOJ, and ODNI audiences.
- TS/SCI Clearance
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.