- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or an IT-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT requirements management (development, review and analysis), Systems Development, Systems Management, and /or IT Business Analysis.
- Experience within an Intelligence-focused operational environment (defense, national security, and/or law enforcement).
- Experience drafting documentation and presenting information to executive management audiences regarding systems operations, technical and functional requirements, processes, and methodologies.
- Experience with big data and data warehousing.
- Experience supporting successful migration paths toward distributed processing and cloud-based services (i.e., laaS, PaaS, or SaaS) and their application within federal government community frameworks, such as IC-ITE GovCloud, IC-ITE C2S, MS Azure, and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with federal government cloud industry standards, guidelines*and regulatory/compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, etc.
- Writing samples required.
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Master's degree in Technology Management, Business Administration, or a related IT field.
- Relevant certifications - SCRUM Product Owner/ScrumMaster, Project Management (CAPWPMP).
- Technical experience with IC-ITE GovCloud, IC-ITE C2S, Amazon Web Services, and other community or emerging cloud frameworks.
- Expertise with the variations of public, private, hybrid, multi, and distributed cloud models and their application within the IC and federal law enforcement environments.
- Experience with analytic/knowledge management platforms such as Palantir.
- Minimum Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.