Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- MBA or Master's in public policy or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience interpreting, analyzing, and applying U.S. National Security and USIC legal authorities.
- Seasoned expertise working in a federal interagency environment, including collaboration with multiple U.S. government departments and agencies on joint programs.
- In depth knowledge of FBI operations, USIC functions, roles, and components, including the intelligence cycle.
- Experience briefing executive-level audiences.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.