Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Master's degree related to Technology Management or Business Administration. (Can be counted as two additional years of experience.)
- Relevant certifications - ITIL, AGILE Product Owner, Project Management (CAPM/PMP), and/or CBAP.
- Experience with Palantir or similar analytic/knowledge management platforms. Experience dealing with a range of data related issues from MOAs[MOUs to ETL processes, storage, access controls, indexing, entity extraction/resolution, analysis, and sharing.
- Technical understanding of Amazon Web Services, JC-ITE GovCIoud, IC-ITE C2S, and other community or emerging cloud frameworks.
- Understanding of the variations of public, private, hybrid, multi, and distributed cloud models and their application within the IC and federal law enforcement environments. Experience developing mature migration paths toward distributed processing and cloud based solutions.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.