- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, or other related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience producing graphic design and content writing for executive-level audiences.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and technical management of internal sites, including site creation, web parts, lists, libraries, and calendars, managing user permissions, and modifying other content.
- Experience receiving a written product and repackaging into a visual product.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Graphics and/or writing samples required.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience producing newsletters, presentations, and/or other communication products involving complex topics and graphics for all audiences-types.
- Minimum Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI.
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Master's degree in design or a related field.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.