- Documentation Compliance Review
- Plan of Action and Milestone (PO&M) Review
- NESSUS Scan Review
- DHS Suitability required
- B.S. degree in a related field. 10 (ten) years of IT Security related experience, to include a minimum of two (2) years of FISMA experience, may be substituted if a B.S. degree is not held.
- Hold current CISSP and CAP certifications.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience:
- Providing support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s information security program.
- Providing support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems.
- Overseeing the efforts of security staff to design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to security requirements.
- Being responsible for implementation and development of DHS IT security processes and policies.
- Gathering and organizing technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Performing risk analyses, which also includes risk assessment.
- Ability to serve as Information System Security Officer.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.