- 10 + years enterprise architect, systems management, administration of experience in a complex and enterprise environments
- Certified in two or more ((VMware VCP, RHCE, RHCVA, MCITP, MCSE, UPUX, Cisco CCN, Linux LPIC2, Sun Certified SCNA, E20-016 Storage Networking Design, among others and will be required to participate and certify as directed in the DoD Directive 8570.)
- Knowledge/experience with DIACAP and NISPOM Information Assurance requirements, as well as knowledge of the DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS) and IA Vulnerability Management Process (IAVM)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- High Level of expertise with classified system administration and crypto devices.
- Security+ CE
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.