- Undergraduate degree, Associates degree, or 2 years’ equivalent experience in applications programming including support for configuring and extending COTS.
- Training and experience in the areas of software development, testing, deployment of code to server environment, and project planning, tracking and review.
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assists with the management
- testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system.
- Assist systems analysts and/or designers in researching and documenting computer user requirements;
- Analyzes objectives and problems identified by analysts and/or designers;
- Translates the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications;
- Assists with preparation of documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers;
- Assists with program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements;
- Assists with the modification and documentation of program code to correct errors or to enhance an application’s capabilities;
- Assists with the testing of applications; and assists with the preparation of reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software applications for use by the customer.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.