Under general direction, performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills. Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E). Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution. Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results. Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order. May be required to serve as Task Leader. Responsible for ensuring the quality and services delivered for particular task(s) for which this skill is performing the Task Leader position.
Job Summary: Leidos has an opening for a Senior Enterprise Mobility Engineer with experience to support the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, Windows Server, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
This position requires an engineer to assist with the change process and incident response process:
Change Process: Must be able to support requirements from a customer and to maintain Windows Platform solutions in test and production. This work may be done independently or as part of a team. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability, and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Candidate should have experience with the latest Mobility Server Administration tools.
The position requires candidate to be able to produce and review technical documentation.
Incident Response: Troubleshoot Enterprise Mobility-related service issues including outages, anomalous behavior, and slow response class of problems. Outages may be on critical systems and candidates must be able to work methodically through these stressful events. Must be able to provide recommendations to optimize Mobility operation and performance
The individual selected for this position will be a member of the Mobility Platform Services Team and will be assigned to work full time at a customer site in Washington, DC. This individual will provide Enterprise Mobility Services and manage, operate and maintain infrastructure on-location and remote customer sites.
Senior Level hands-on knowledge of Enterprise Mobility administration is required for this position.
This position requires:
Delivery of Enterprise Mobility Services to over 20,000 mobile devices in approximately 20 components/offices around Washington, DC and CONUS. Enterprise Mobility Services include the VMWare AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment, including the Secure Email Gateway (SEG) and Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) infrastructure. The candidate shall perform the following activities to support Enterprise Mobility Services:
· Maintain and administer the VMWare AirWatch MDM environment including the SEG and MAG infrastructure;
· Maintain the AirWatch infrastructure in the DOJ JMD’s clustered, multi-location configuration;
· Provide administrator training and support to DOJ Component Administrators for the AirWatch environment;
· Remotely manage production and development/test MAGs and SEGs in remote service locations;
· Provide Tier 3 support for Mobile platforms to the DOJ IT Service Desk;
· Manage certificate integration with multiple Certificate Authorities (CA) for use with mobile devices;
· Manage enterprise wireless and VPN integration for use by managed, mobile devices;
· Manage certificate based authentication on mobile devices for use with Office 365 (GovCloud);
· Provide enterprise Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) development and support;
· Provide Samsung Knox Enrollment (KME) program development and support;
· Conduct/attend periodic meetings with various DOJ Components (DEA, ATF, etc.), vendors, and commercial carriers;
· Upgrade and patch MDM application software within specified timeframes; and
· Support the migration of the MDM environment to the Azure Government Cloud.
The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s IT needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to interface with customers on site and with staff in the main office in Washington, DC.
Meta-Directory Services (MDS)