- Minimum TS must be able to pass SCI
- Minimum of 4-6 Years of Financial Analysis Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or any financial related discipline
- Knowledge of and experience with industry practices of accounting, auditing, and investigattive techniques regarding detection and/or discovery of financial deception and fraud
- FBI experience a plus
- Ability to exploit technical cyber datasets with financial investigative techniques;
- Knowledge of and experience with industry practices pertaining to global, regional or firm specific computer based financial mechanisms, to include the procedures that create and track the financial activities of an industry segment, company or individual, to include:Banks, Accounting measures, Revenue, Expense schedules, Wages. Balance sheet verification
- On a regional/international scale, knowledge of and experience with financial systems that enables lenders and borrowers to exchange funds.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.