Contractor shall provide professional, executive-level administrative support. This entails the creation of a wide variety of office automation documentation, to include spreadsheets, white papers, executive summaries, presentations, data calls, requirements, and other administrative support tasks, and the provision of administrative support to the executive management of the Cyber Division.
• Produce and provide metrics data consolidation and reporting, specific to activities across Cyber Division, as related to manning/personnel, case-work, initiative progress, and other categories/topics as required.
• Provide administrative support to the executive management of the Cyber Division, including managing executive calendars; handling incoming and outgoing phone calls; scheduling and escorting visitors; writing, editing, and reviewing written products such as emails, memos, briefings, and presentations; facilitating meetings and engagements, including preparing agendas and talking points, briefing and debriefing executives, and taking meeting minutes; and assisting with planning and supporting events on behalf of the Cyber Division.
• Produce and provide daily written and oral updates to Cyber Division executives on specific investigative and operational activities occurring across the division.
• Produce and provide weekly and monthly written updates to FBI branch executives on significant investigative and operational activities occurring across the division.
• Produce background briefing material for Cyber Division executives relevant to visiting delegations as needed.
• Produce, track and briefing division level strategic goals and associated metrics on a monthly basis.
• Create periodic articles and written products on behalf of executive management.
• Develop and track the execution of executive performance plans.
3+ years relevant experience
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur