- Process and maintain a Secret Security Clearance or higher
- Master’s degree or higher OR 15 years of combined relevant experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of technical IT security. (System or network administration, security analysis, security testing and evaluation, security incident response, security monitoring, IT project implementation)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Federal Information Assurance/IT Security
Fluent knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) security controls and concepts
- CISSP, CISM, OR similar information security professional certification is required IN ADDITION to a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or similar technical certification or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA)
- Knowledge and experience with Virtualization, Remote Access, and Secure Mobile Computing technologies.
- Knowledge of Digital Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention systems and architecture
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.