Required Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in federal government (intelligence, defense, law) leading or coordinating multiple, complex projects with frequest aggressive and/or competing deadlines.
- 3 years of experience at a headquarters and/or executive-level that includes a combination of analyzing financial data, executing organizational budgets, developing budget justifications, and performing oversight for strategic programs that align with organizational goals.
- Knowledge of experience with government accounting principles and fiscal law funds propriety practices.
- Experience researching and analyzing financial data, written/verbal information, and programmatic outcomes to assess risks, formulate recommendations, and present written financial analysis, textual justifications, and financial graphics describing fiscal performance related to operational outcomes, such as budget justifications, budget summaries, execution position papers, and/or budget talking points for executive-level and externl agency audiences.
- Experience developing and writing organizational performance measures related to resources allocations and supporting collection and reporting of financial metrics. Experience creating and/or using MS Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables, Powerpoint presentations and demonstrative graphics, Word documents, and SharePoint lists and workflow tools.
- Ability to successfully work at an Executive Staff-level.
- High proficiency in creating or using MS Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Writing Sample required
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Master's degree.
- Knowledge of and/or experience using federal financial management systems, management and accounting platforms, and/or resource-related databases.
- Knowledge of invoicing procedures and government funds accountability.
- High proficiency creating and using MS Excel pivot tables.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.