- Associate's Degree and 3 years experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience; or combination of 5 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- Relevant education/experience must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g. Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.)
- Must have Security+ certification (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) or A+/Network+ certification (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT I)
- A minimum of A + CE or Network +. (Prefer Security +)
- Minimum Secret required; Top Secret clearance is preferred
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.