- Associate’s Degree and 11 years experience; or Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years experience; or Master’s Degree and 7 years experience; or combination of 13 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- 5 years experience leading 5 or more employees.
- Relevant education must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.).
- Must possess current Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) and at least 1 current Computing Environment certification.
- Relevant experience includes: Windows and Unix system administration including troubleshooting, monitoring, and support, Windows event and performance monitoring, networking: TCP/IP, firewalls, routing, VLANs, general network troubleshooting, resource allocation and utilization for large databases, disk configuration, including the maintenance of hardware and software RAID 1-N, database design, data modeling and query execution, database replication, migration, backup and recovery, scripting languages, including one or more of: bash, PowerShell, python, ruby, Perl, DB performance tuning, capacity planning and bottleneck resolution, administration of Microsoft SQL Server, building and maintaining high-availability, clustered and scalable systems, advanced web technologies ASP.NET pipeline, load balancing, etc., management of a production environment with the following: automated install, automated build and deployment, automated configuration management, enterprise monitoring systems, server virtualization, load balancing, web servers, and application servers, Microsoft server operating systems and middleware, server configuration and installation, performance and network monitoring tools, operating systems upgrades and migrations, strong troubleshooting skills with hardware and software, routing protocols BGP, EIGRP and OSPF, Layer 2 , and Cisco VSS, VSP.
- Experience with developing and presenting, orally and in writing, technical information to non-technical audiences and clients
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Top Secret security clearance.
- Cisco certifications.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.