TMR, Inc. is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to assist in the management of and administrative support for our corporate network infrastructure. Primary responsibilities will consist of configuring implementing and maintaining network devices, perform monitoring and troubleshooting functions, as well as providing health assessment, capacity and performance metrics to IT management.
• Daily support of multiple Local offices, Wireless, and Wide Area Network including switches, routers, and firewalls, load balancers, and Hybrid WAN devices.
• Assist in the implementation, and support of the network security infrastructure including Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls, content filters, VPNs and all layers of network security.
• Network Capacity Monitoring and Planning
• Hardware and Software Lifecycle Management
• Proactive Infrastructure support
• Work with Senior Network Administrator, internal product and third party vendors to resolve issues
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews
• Participate in cross training activities with other network and systems administrators and support teams.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.