Required Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of senior, expert experience in federal government (intelligence, defense, law) leading or coordinating multiple, complex projects
- 10 years of experience at a headquarters and or executive-level that includes a combination of analyzing financial data, executing organizational budgets, developing budget justifications, and performing oversight for strategic programs
- Expertise and demonstrated application of government accounting principles and fiscal law funds propriety practices.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in analyzing and researching financial data, written information, programmatic outcomes, written financial analysis
- Outstanding skill in writing and producing resource-focused reports, summary papers, written financial analyses, textual justifications, and financial graphics, budget justifications, NIP text files,
- Expertise developing and writing organizational performance measures related to resources allocations
- Expertise in successfully working with an Executive level staff
- High proficiency in creating or using MS Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Writing Sample required
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications
- MBA or master’s in finance, economics or a related field
- Expert knowledge of and/or experience using federal financial management systems, management and accounting platforms, and/or resource-related databases.
- Expertise with Government invoicing procedures and government funds accountability.
- Relevant certifications – acquisition management level II or II, PMP, CDFM, CGFM, or related certifications
- Expertise in MS Excel advanced features
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.