- At least 10 years’ experience in leading and managing a security program in a large Government or commercial entity is preferred.
- Security experience in team leadership and coordination of IT Security compliance and product delivery.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral), and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge in enterprise security strategies and plans, and Federal standards and guidelines to manage USPTO-wide information and information asset related risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Experience of system(s) functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Linux based Operating Systems, networking (TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP), Switch / Router configuration, and Security.
- Thorough understanding of NIST 800 series standards and guidelines found at https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/sp800, related Federal Laws, policies, memoranda and current best practices for Information Assurance and System Security.
- Secret security clearance is required for key personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Program Management Professional (PMP) in accordance with Commerce Information Technology Requirement (CITR-0006).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.