- At least 7 years of experience of system(s) functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Linux based Operating Systems, networking (TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP), Switch / Router configuration, and Security.
- Thorough understanding of NIST 800 series standards and guidelines, related Federal Laws, policies, memoranda and current best practices for Information Assurance and System Security.
- Secret security clearance is required for key personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.