Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- Citrix Certifications within the last 3 years
- Plus one of the following:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other Key Success Factors:
- Five years of relevant experience
- Experience and expert-level understanding of Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp 7.x. to include overall design and architecture, as well as policy configuration
- Experience using Citrix NetScaler to perform load balancing and access gateway functionality
- Familiarity with smart card technology
- Experience with Citrix profile management and folder redirection
- Understanding of Microsoft Group Policy and Active Directory
- Extensive experience in Microsoft operating systems, both workstation and server.
- Must possess a strong technical understanding of Windows infrastructure services (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, and DFS) within the enterprise.
- Experience with VMware ESX in a clustered environment.
- Experience configuring and allocating storage using SANs.
- Experience with thin clients and desktop migration projects.
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential security related risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills to provide for effective documentation and business cases.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong experience in writing scripts to automate operations in PowerShell considered a plus.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.