- Experience: At least 10 years of management level experience.
- Education: Preferred Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited University in the field of Business, Law, Economics, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Secret Clearance of higher.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, project and time management; handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of continuous experience in the field of United States Coast Guard Command, Control, Communications, and Information Technology (IT) Service Center (C4IT) engineering/logistics support and/ or management.
- Minimum ten (10) Years’ Experience of progressive technical experience in the area of Information Technology and Information System Management.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.