- Experience performing comprehensive security assessments using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Must obtain Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) certification within 2 weeks of starting.
- Experience analyzing Information Assurance systems in unclassified and classified environments for compliance.
- Experience in planning, analyzing, documenting, and reporting activities associated with the system security assessment and authorization (A&A) process.
- Experience with program security and information systems security best practices.
- Familiarity with security accreditation process.
- Expertise in DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and NIST 800-53 policies and implementations.
- Knowledge of NIST, CNSS, DoD, and Army/Navy policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- DoD 8570 Compliant Certification (minimum IAM level I).
- Active Secret Clearance (candidate will be put in for Top Secret clearance).
- Expert Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST Special Publication 800-53, and DoD Instruction 8500.01.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance scans, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and Risk Assessment Report (RAR).
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment across several projects and teams.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Must be detail oriented and service oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Intermediate-level expertise in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.